Images and Poster: DOWNLOAD
Synopis: Four young Cowboys hatch a plot to adopt, train, and ride a string of wild mustangs 3,000 miles from Mexico to Canada through the wildest terrain of the American West. The trip became an epic journey of self-discovery, tested friendships, and iconic landscapes that included runaway horses, a sassy donkey, perilous mountain passes, rodeos, sickness, injury, and death. The Audience Award winner at Telluride Mountainfilm and Hot Docs Film Festival, Unbranded is a soaring tale of danger and resilience, an emotionally charged odyssey that shines a bright light on the complex plight of our country's wild horses.
- "Unbranded is a journey with heart and soul." -Examiner.com
- "You'll undoubtedly channel your inner cowboy..." -Hollywood Reporter
- "Unbranded is a Kit Carson-esque tour through the mountains and deserts of the west with no shortage of drama." -Outside Magazine
- "Unbranded is a compelling - and often comedic - story about friendship, adventure and our interdependence with nature." - Reel Screen
- "Unbranded is a soaring tale of resilience and adventure that will make you laugh, cry, and develop a newfound deference for these emblematic Western creatures." - Sedona Red Rock News
- "Unbranded will make you want to quit your job and ride a mustang from Mexico to Canada." -Mother Jones
- "Unbranded is brimming with drama in the midst of jaw-dropping landscapes." -Los Angeles Times
- "Visually Stunning." -Toronto Star
- "A horse-lover's must-see." -Columbus Alive
- "A Gripping Story of Bold Adventure." -Western Horseman
- "The screen is filled with verdant landscapes and a contemplative appreciation of their untrammeled majesty."-Film Journal International
- "You would freak out too if you got a cactus stuck in your lip." -Indiewire
- "Most importantly, we learn about the problem of land and wildlife management – a problem that is vital for us to solve if we want to leave a proper legacy for our children." -Reel Life with Jane
Awards & Accolades:
- #1 on iTunes Documentaries for 4 Consecutive Days
- Audience Award at Banff Mountainfilm, Hot Docs International Film Festival, Telluride Mountainfilm, Tallgrass Film Festival, Equus International Film Festival, Crested Butte Film Festival, Waimea Ocean Film Festival, Fairhope Film Festival, Rockport Film Festival, New York Wild, NYC Equus Film Festival, and Wild & Scenic Film Festival.
- Official Selection at Port Townshend Film Festival, Rhode Island Film Festival, The European Outdoor Film Tour, Hof Film Festival, American Conservation Film Festival, Milwaukee Film Festival, Ellensburg Film Festival, Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, Rhode Island Film Festival, and Tulsa Film Festival.
Publicist: Adam Segal 2050 Group email@example.com